Ms. Ceizler is a Bay Area native who has worked with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. She has represented clients in both state and federal courts. Her education, bar admissions, and affiliations are listed below.
University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law)
- J.D., 2001
- Berkeley Womens' Law Journal, Marketing Editor, Article Editor, and Member
- La Raza Law Journal, Member
- Moot Court Member and best brief First year moot court
- B.A., 1997
- Program completed in 2.5 years.
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2017
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Member
- Public Utility Commission certified Woman Owned Business
- Mills College, Guest Lecturer - Constitutional Law issues
- Robert G. McGrath, American Inn of Court Member
- Rotary International, Diablo View Chapter Founding Member. Paul Harris Society member.
I want to thank you for bringing my lawsuit to such a satisfying and speedy resolution. I know that you had to argue convincingly to obtain agreements with Kaiser and Medicare. I was really surprised that you were able to obtain restitution for the golf cart as well. What I really appreciated was you clear and constant communication. I always knew the path ahead and my options. All were clearly explained. Should I ever need legal help again I know whom to call.— Harry Sherman