Ms. Ceizler is a Bay Area native who has worked with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. She has represented clients in both state and federal courts. Her education, bar admissions, and affiliations are listed below.
University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law)
- J.D., 2001
- Berkeley Womens' Law Journal, Marketing Editor, Article Editor, and Member
- La Raza Law Journal, Member
- Moot Court Member and best brief First year moot court
- B.A., 1997
- Program completed in 2.5 years.
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2017
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Member
- Public Utility Commission certified Woman Owned Business
- Mills College, Guest Lecturer - Constitutional Law issues
- Robert G. McGrath, American Inn of Court Member
- Rotary International, Diablo View Chapter Founding Member. Paul Harris Society member.
Dawn is an amazing lawyer. She's organized, ethical, sharp as as knife, and knows the laws backward and forward from both sides of personal injury lawsuits. She was, from the first day when I contacted her, a downright pleasure to work with. She always got back to me via email, usually within 15 minutes (seriously!). She kept me updated on everything that was happening with a lengthy lawsuit. She kept me in mind as a person as well as a client. She was so professional, so sure of every step, and so obviously on top of everything that I was able to let her handle the case and go about my life without worrying about it too much. I am grateful for her services, and I'd recommend her highly for any legal help you might need.