Ms. Ceizler is a Bay Area native who has worked with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. She has represented clients in both state and federal courts. Her education, bar admissions, and affiliations are listed below.
University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law)
- J.D., 2001
- Berkeley Womens' Law Journal, Marketing Editor, Article Editor, and Member
- La Raza Law Journal, Member
- Moot Court Member and best brief First year moot court
- B.A., 1997
- Program completed in 2.5 years.
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2017
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Member
- Public Utility Commission certified Woman Owned Business
- Mills College, Guest Lecturer - Constitutional Law issues
- Robert G. McGrath, American Inn of Court Member
- Rotary International, Diablo View Chapter Founding Member. Paul Harris Society member.
I was hit by an uninsured driver when riding my bike down Mt. Diablo. Dawn not only got me 100% of my available uninsured motorist coverage within months, she also got me the full medical payments coverage. She went the extra mile and worked with the CHP to get the driver investigated for fraudulently providing fake insurance information at the scene. She was knowledgeable, responsive, and made a very painful situation a lot easier to deal with.— Shannon Stepper